Expertise of Our Endodontists
- almost always provide root canal treatment for patients who are referred by general dentists to them.
- are focues on saving natural teeth as a priority and work as a team with referring general dentists. Tooth loss can lead to multiple problems over the long term (e.g. shifting teeth, follow-up visits to place and maintain prosthetics) as well as additional expense for the patient.
- dedicate 95% of their time performing root canal treatment.
- are experts in diagnosing and managing pain in the mouth.
- use operating microscope for root canal procedures to deliver the best outcomes with the highest rate of saving teeth by minimizing potential risks and complications.
- use 3-D cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) to make early detection and precise diagnosis of the problems.
- are available for consultation and second opinion.
- can manage from the most common to most complex root canal procedures, reducing the need for retreatment.
- provide patients with a solid foundation for corwns and other restorative work, diminishing the likelihood of future complication and cost.